What's new for the 2010 IIUG Conference? Hands-on Labs!
We have dedicated a conference room at the hotel for a "Hands-on Lab". IBM will provide the laptops, the experts, the VM images and the course material to allow participants to get some hands-on experience with the following topics.
- Sanjit Chkraborty — Up close and personal IDS 11.50 Features
- Adam Hattrell — Using Optim Test Data Management Solution with IDS
- Tosin Ajayi — IDS in Cognos Express
- Ron Privett — Everything you wanted to know about CAF, VM and Failover
- Prasad Mujumdar — Administrating IDS HA and Replication environment
- Yunming Wang — IDS in a Cloud
The plan is to have the labs running during the regular sessions Monday—Wednesday, two topics each day. Each topic will have several different exercises or demos and will be around 40 minutes each. Do all or pick the topic/exercise you would like to focus on. This will allow you to schedule time for the labs and still be able to attend your favorite sessions. Once we have the conference schedule finalized we will publish the days and times for each lab. This will be a come-and-go activity as space is limited.